Who takes private lessons at Massachusetts Firearms Academy?
Our students have a wide range of goals including:
- Try shooting for the first time
- Get a refresher on the basics
- Try out different firearms before making a decision on what to buy (Contact us to find out what’s available to shoot)
- Practice for the Moon Island Test
- Improve for target and competition shooting
- Improve for Every Day Carry and defensive purposes
Who teaches private lessons at Massachusetts Firearms Academy?
Our instructors are certified by the Massachusetts State Police to teach basic firearms safety classes using either Municipal Police Training Committee (MPTC) or National Rifle Association (NRA) classes. All of our instructors bring their extensive experience gained over years of shooting to the range and classroom for your benefit.
To Get more information or schedule a lesson contact one of our instructors: