Get your Massachusetts Certified Firearms Safety Certificate in just a few hours.
- MA Firearms Identification
- MA License to Carry (Class A or B)
This certificate is required to apply for a MA firearms license and is valid for:
Cost: $100 per person.
All of our instructors are Massachusetts Certified Instructors with experience teaching various local, state or federal enforcement agencies.
Upon completion of this course you will receive the Basic Firearms Safety Certificate that you need for your firearms license application.
The Basic Handgun Safety Course can be completed in 2-3 hours depending on the classroom size. This classroom course utilizes real handguns with "hands on" instruction.
- Massachusetts laws pertaining to permit application, firearms storage and transportation
- Handgun safety, parts, nomenclature and operation
- Identifying, loading & unloading of most common types of handguns
- Elements of gun safety in the home and on the firing range
- Fundamentals of marksmanship
- Cleaning and basic maintenance
- Child safety, locking devices and storage containers
Our Curriculum Includes:
An optional "Live Fire" Range Course is also available. It is the same safety course listed above with additional time spent on a shooting range.
**Private Courses featuring one-on-one instruction are available both on and off-site. Please call (508.808.3532) to book an appointment.
Register By Phone
Call now to reserve a spot or obtain more information:
Register Now Online
- Individual Cost: $100
- 2 or more people: $75/pp